DISTORTION: searching for the right frequency
Space analysis requires a different positioning of an object (impossible angles and extremely precise focus) and subsequent fragmentation of the movement. Searching for a stable element within an interval requires decomposing surfaces (apparently invisible).
It is an environment between other possible environments and therefore:
· the resulting image after using the microscope helps define this interval
· the image shows a segmented reality
· between two surfaces defocusing takes place
· the obtained distortion helps in finding desired frequencies
· the AB segment can be broken indefinitely
· analyzing distortions may have an aesthetic component
The installation was presented in June 2016 at Sanaa Kubus, Essen (D).